AMIE stands for Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (India). It is a B.Tech level engineering examination
conducted all over India and abroad twice a year.
If you meet the specified educational qualification, you can join AMIE now. The admission to AMIE Course is open round the year. The admission procedure is also very simple. All those who took admission in AMIE course are called Non-corporate members of the Institution of Engineers (India). Only registered members are eligible to apply for Institution examination. If you are new to AMIE we will help you in all processes throughout admission.
If you are a 3-year engineering diploma holder, you can apply for
Senior Technician (ST) membership
To Get Membership
- In order to get membership and join for AMIE, students can use downloaded 'Membership Form'.
- After filling up, the photograph and educational qualifications are to be verified by a 'Supporter'.
- Anyone with AMIE/MIE/FIE grade can be a 'Supporter'
Attachments needed along with the application form for membership are
- Two passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
- Self attested copy of certificate to prove your age (say S.S.L.C first page).
- Self attested copy of Higher Secondary / Plus Two certificate (if any).
- Self attested copy of Final/Provisional certificate of 3 years Diploma.
- Self attested copy of Final Semester Marksheet of 3 years Diploma.
- Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft or Cheque.
- You can download Application form and Prospectus here.